Just Lipo! Not 2nd Round Bbl !, Canoga ,Ca

Hello ! Ladies well this my storie,I had bbl back...

Hello ! Ladies well this my storie,I had bbl back in2014 ,but my dr left this doughnut shape on my abdomen ,I noticed right away ,but he said give some time fast forward a year and a half past went back to him ,and he said redo it for $4,500 !!! Wtf!!!! Or 3,500 just Lipo whatttt!!!! .this time I listen to my self and no! This is his mess !! And when I did my bbl he said"" anything that you don't like well fixed for little maybe $1000 " once they get their money your are fucked! Not just him but every Dr in general!! So I searched it up and found Groupon! One area for$500 but I needed it 2! But I had to pay regular price$1,200 I'm ok with it ! Very happy !! So we'll see how is goes!

Got my girdle

Well I don't know if I should loose some weight ,or after my surgery,cause I want them to take as much fat as they can

Bye ,bye doughnut abs!!

Omg! A week before Lipo ! I'm scare cause I went trough bbl and it was horrible ! I gain 12 pounds half went to my ass and half to my abdomen :/ I didn't diet :/ but I'm know what to do now I'm getting massage and detox right after ,so Nervous but ready! Wish me luck !!

Lipo was a breeze !

Well Hello!! Yesterday was my surgery it went fast but when I came home I decided to drain my self haha I know crazy,but I went through this before ,I through it was blood ,but it's just the tumescent fluid so I wanted to give my body some help ,today I tried to do it again ,nothing came out:0 see in My video id red everywhere and giggles ,i did it again 4 hours later and guala!!no red marks !

It's done doughnut abs shape is gone!

Well I'm a 3 week post op ! I love my resultsE and I'm still swollen ,even though Dr told me I might need tummy tuck "I thought wth! ? I seen worst ! Than my abs and they go for Lipo maybe he is used to skinny gyi

Done with Cinergy!

Well yesterday was my last Cinergy treatment ,it works 75%of my lumps are gone ,is a little bit uncomfortable afterward you are a bit sore ,I'm 50%less swollen but is good i Believe I'm a 1,1/2 post op ,so I went to a party were my haters were and haven't seen them for 2 years and OMG,! They jaw dropped ! Not to mention they have a potato body ,(sorry my meanness ,came out)!and I look so hot at 44! I'm known them like 20years ago ,and they were always jeleus ,and I didn't even knew exactly why? !but so mean ,"means girls "movie was nothing compared to what they did to me ,I hated them ,but I moved on ,and found out that they checked my Facebook page all the time,wtf! Anyway I'm older now and my new body is giving me revenged that my exes are triying to be back on my life! Wth! !!for those new at bbl ,it will bring you all kind of attention !so be prepared !
LA Sculpture

They are awesome! Dr David R Milstein is the best ,Of the best ,they aré Locatel un encino ,California ,he call me on a Sunday ! Yo check on me ! He is really miticulous about his work ,I had Lipo bbl,before and was scared after I went through before !bu this time was a breeze ! He is awesome!