37 Yo Wife and Mother of 3 - TT,MR, Lipo of Flanks and Back - North Charleston, SC

Ok. So I have been on Real self for about 1 year...

Ok. So I have been on Real self for about 1 year now contemplating having abdomnioplasty surgery. I finally narrowed down my choices and scheduled consultation appointments in Charlotte NC, Columbia SC and Charleston SC. I selected Port City Plastic Surgery in Charleston after speaking with Dr Widenhouse. He was so informative and really took the time out to discuss the procedure. His personality and willingness to satisfy my needs (even down to pricing) is what ultimately won me over. His office personnel Cindy and Peggy are very nice, but Beverly is a DOLL!! She even fit me into an ideal appointment time with little notice (his practice is booked solid). I have made my payment and have scheduled my surgery for 3/22/2016.
I am having a full tummy tuck, Lipo of the flanks and back! And I am anticipating the success of this procedure!! I can not wait to be a Widenhouse Hottie!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!

I am soooo anticipating my surgery tomorrow!! I have collected EVERYTHING that I can possibly think of that would make things easier for myself. I can not wait until I can post my progress!! Keep me in your prayers!

Post op Day 1

So I had my surgery on yesterday and I must say I feel that it went well. Amy, Dr Widenhouses' PA is wonderful! Amy made me feel so at ease, just like the anesthesiologist. Everyone here is so nice and professional. The surgery went well. I am EXTREMELY sore so the pics that I took today are limited; however I can see a DRASTIC improvement!!! I will try to take some pics standing up on tomorrow MAYBE.. I can not believe it, even with the swelling I can see that the surgery was well worth it!! I will continue to post throughout the next couple of days.

Post Op day 14

Well, I haven't been posting as I should.....
I had my drains removed on 3/31 9 days post op. My tummy tuck is coming along very nicely, the scar is healing and the swelling just kinda comes and goes. I realized I haven't posted a pic of my back, it looks better but I am hoping once the swelling goes down it will look a little better.

One month post op

My tummy is looking good... It still swells a bit when I am up and out for long periods but all in all I am pleased. I just need to go back to my surgeon and have him take a look at my back (had it lipo'D) but I'm not so pleased with those results. All in all the tummy tuck looks great! My scar is very fine and barely visible, I have JUST started using scar cream this week so I am anticipating the scar to look even better.

August 2016