Tummy Tuck, Lipo of flanks; Minor Muscle Repair 11/30/2016

Hello RS Beauty, I have been a member since 2011...

Hello RS Beauty, I have been a member since 2011 and finally decided to write a review. I am a 38yr old beautiful woman/mom of two great children (tween/adult). I am glad to have had my children at a young adult age because I had a hysterectomy at the age of 30 due to suffering from endometriosis for many year along with multiple cysts. I am now in the process of looking for a great NJ/NYC Plastic Surgeon who have craft with their hands to snatch this body back at a affordable price!!

searching

Still in the process of trying to find me a ps in the NJ/Nyc area even at this point looking at teaching hospital since I know a few who had excellent results. I have had few surgery (multiple tumor, endo which ending end me having a hysterectomy) this have left me with a big round stomach. Blessing to me on my search any great feed make is wanted.

Consultation in motion

Consultation is in full force now July 7 with Dr. Lalla (West Orange, NJ)...July 14 @ Nyee(NYC) just don't know which Dr since they rotating new Dr that month.

Looking for a affordable Dr

I had a appointment on July 14, 2014 at Nyee , I drove all the way to the city basically for nothing, I fill out my paperwork and had a sit within five minute of me being there. The medical staff inform me I will not be able to be seen since I'm a diabetic...but I inform them of this when I made my appointment she just blame the volunteer for not passing this information. I'm praying the same thing don't happen on Tuesday with a NJ hospital appointment...Wish me hope RS.

Rutgers university

Keeping my fingers cross as I await for my appointment this morning to see if I will get approve for a surgery date...keep you ladies updated.

Consult w/resident program

My consultation was great today with Dr. Desai. After I did plenty of research, reading and went on a few consult I went ahead and schedule my date today for November 2014 with Dr. Desai who took his time with no rush and explain everything that was needed to know even on top of all my question. he was informative/explain pro & cons with me being a diabetic and my overall result.
I walk into his office nervous walk out with boldness"lol". Now, I'm just counting down the weeks.

waist trainer on

trying to loss weight

As I am counting my weeks down til the day of surgery, I am trying to lose some weight and so far 19lbs down and 25 more to go....

Just Ready

So ready for my hanging skin to be remove just counting down the days til my surgery day.

Surgery was Rescheduled

Follow-up today was a little disappointed but I kind of figure this was going to happened. Surgery Date was postponed until nx follow up in April and I pray we can move forward with surgery, I have to do a full 360 on me to keep my A1c under control...I believe this happen for a reason.

Patiently waiting til March 2015

I have been active in losing wait and patiently waiting for my reschedule date in March 2015, hopefully all is well. I actually meet realself sister yesterday which was a pleasure, really nice young lady and funny how we talk this site up. small but big world this.

Change of Doctor

Change of doctor since Dr. Desai was at the end of his fellowship with the hospital.
My new current plastic surgery resident surgeon is Dr. Reisler {PGY-6}. Praying I can move forward this fall. long time waiting.

New Date

This been a really long time but I'm staying positive. New surgery date is 11/30/2016 with a new doctor. I'll keep everyone update once I go for my medical clearance the first week in Nov.

4 day til my Surgery

I'm just ready can't get excited until I'm on the operating table.
Keep me in your prayers

Surgery in less then 24 hours

I'm relax and ready for my big day tomorrow morning. Excited
Keep me in prayer

Today is the day????

I'm so excited for this morning...Today is surgery day ????????????...In a few I will have a new improvement body
Please keep me in prayer

one day post op

yessssssssssss, I finally had my surgery yesterday so far I love my result that I can see with the binder on can not wait to see my stomach. I was in pain last night glad they kept me overnight at the hospital, as for right now I'm doing okay just staying on top of my meds.

tummy gone

HI

I was checking up on you ito see how you are doing, We had our surgery the same day

Coughing

Omg I had to cough and it felt like my inside was about to come apart

I have some amazing best friends because they came over and put me in the shower because I was so over this bird bath.....What a relief felt so much better and now i'm just relaxing eating me some pineapple and soon to take my meds. I will give a full review real by my first post doctor apt which is Friday. I pray all you Doll/Divas are doing well

Ready to have more mover me

I feel like a couch potatoe...stomach is in swell hell right now hopefully this go down by tonight....no complaints just my lower back and butt hurt. Beauty is pain as they say.....patiently waiting dor my complete healing.

one week post op from my surgery

My surgery results is good so far just taking it easy and following doctor orders.
My first day I had to stay overnight in the recovery room which was okay for me, they was understaff for the night but was attentive to me. the pain level was on a medium high I had a exparel which plays a huge part in my surgeryminimal discomfort the first 48hours I just took my medication around the clock with the help of my alarm clock.
I was not able to get everthing I wanted due to my medical condition but happy that I was able to get what was done. This process has been a really long time coming paid for this over 2years ago but I can finally say I made it to the flat tummy side .Smiley Face
Happy and Healthy healing to myself and the rest of you beauty.
I'll keep you post on my first postop with my doctor this weekend
ps. I believe drinking plenty of water and pineapple juice, fruit and smoothie I had no swelling so far just soreness and watch my sodium intake.

tube ready for htem to be gone

Swollen

Post operative appointment today

Today was my first post op which was all good today was first time seeing my belly button happy camper this far, as for my draining tubes have to keep them in for another week since their still draining (they don't bother me so I'm good). Dr. Sood was just excited too see as I was to see him because of my result and the outcome this far and he was super surprise the way I am walking and healing. I'm still sore and tight but happy. Just happy overall had a second appt with ENT and that went well too so my day was great and was happy as a kids to be outside.
Happy and healthy healing process to us all????????????

Hello

Good Afternoon Realself Doll's
Checking in to see how you all is doing as for myself I still healing I'm 12 day in recovery. I still have my drain going in for another follow up to see in I can get one or both remove, which I know one will get remove but the other is in question because I'm still draining over cc amount. I am loving my body and how much excess tissue was remove. I thank you all who have and still is keep up with me and asking me about my process and my who preform my doctor who preform my surgery. I'm officially a Dr.Sood Doll Beauty

Update

drains was remove 16 days po which I was happy about and now I'm finally able to get into my Fajadoctor approval). I'm now 18 days po and loving my result this far. My Handsome doctor did amazing job lol I even look like I have some cushion on the back endmyButt and Dr. Sood care so much about my health/safety due to my health . I am so happy to be a D.rSoodbeautydoll
Healthy Healing and beautiful result ladies wish you all well on you journey.

ps...I will update photo soon.

Faja

Love this store....Buy all my Faja, waist trainers from here.

31 day po and feeling good

I'm 31 days po and enjoying my new restructure body (Loving It). Still swollen but over healing wonderful. Brought my 2nd faja within 2weeks...Went from a Large to a Small now I'm wearing a lipo board.
Happy Healthy Healing Doll
Happy New Year...Be safe and Have fun

6 weeks postop/ 1st Cavitation Massage

Today was a great day, I'm 6 weeks postop as of yesterday and today I had my first Lymphatic Drainage/Lipo Cavitation massage, This was much needed and my body felt amazing after my first round.

Updated photo

Here is a few pre op and post op photos
I'm in a happy space....I can see my poompoom and be more comfortable in my clothes now.

Still healing

Dr. Sood is a professional and organize doctor who is confident in his incredible skill, caring ways a Dr. Sood was very knowledgeable, patient with all my many questions and answer every question that I ask along with his willingness to listen and gather important information about me. Dr. Sood and his staff made me feel comfortable trough out my journey. Dr. Sood is the best !!! I am a Dr. Sood Beauty Doll