Dr Pak Gave Me my Life Back After Hair Transplants Hijacked It - Los Angeles, CA

I originally went to Dr Pak at NHI to get some...

I originally went to Dr Pak at NHI to get some micro pigmentation on some areas of my scalp which were thinning and my scalp was showing through. This hair loss was due to thinning donor areas from an earlier hair transplant or areas where my own hair had continued to thin or recede, but without any donor area left to harvest, i didn't have many options.
I had already been wearing a hair system (toupee) for years due to continued hair loss but no donor hair left. not even the toupee could cover the see-through areas that made feel uncomfortable and was making me avoid social activities. i was already fearful that my toupee would be noticeable and now with continued hair loss, i was getting these see-through to the scalp areas.
Dr. Pak took a good look at my situation. He analyzed my scalp, my hairpiece and the scarring and the continued thinning hair on my scalp. He said that he could use micro-pigmentation to help conceal thinning areas of my scalp that weren't covered by my hairpiece, which was the reason i set up the original appointment.
Then he asked if i had ever considered shaving everything and going with the shaved head look. i told him that i would love to get rid of the toupee and all the hassles and costs that come with it, but my scalp had been so severely scarred by the hair transplant surgeries and scar revisions that i knew that it was only a dream.
Dr. Pak said that he was confident that he could use his new micro pigmentation techniques to hide all the various scarring on my scalp. He said that he would do it for free if i didn't like it and i could return to my hairpiece and my newly pigmented thinning areas. Meantime, he and his team of specialists started the micro-pigmentation process on my entire scalp. I was skeptical that they could cover all the scars and i also wondered how i would look with a shaved head as i hadn't ever shaved my head and the last crewcut i had was more-than 40 years ago.
After hours of work, they finished the process. i had not been given a mirror during the process so i was dying to know how it looked. when i saw myself for the first time, it was certainly a major change, so i wasn't sure if i liked the look. Over the next few days, after spending hours rubbing and massaging my naked skull like i never could, i was getting used to the new me. no more toupee, no more spending hours trying to fix my hairline and hide balding spots. i could swim again with confidence, i could ride my bike with the wind on my head and not worry if my hair looked OK. i gained confidence as i felt more authentic and genuine. I wasn't hiding anything anymore so i could be more of the guy i always wanted to be, but was held back because of the constant worry about my hair.
Dr. Pak, I owe you so much for convincing me to try the full scalp micro-pigmentation as i would have never had done it without your encouragement.. my life now has improved dramatically and i have more time as i'm not fussing with my hair each morning or throughout the day. my head went from high maintenance to virtually no maintenance overnight.
Dr. Pak, I cannot thank you and your skilled team enough.

After Photos

AFTER

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Pak took the time to analyse my situation and my desires. He looked at my existing condition of no donor hair, lots of scarring and my hairpiece which i thought i would have on my head even in my final casket. Dr. Pak knows that his techniques can work wonders, so it was only a matter of trusting him with my scalp and see what they could do.