Breast Implant Revision Gone Wrong In Orange County, CA Is Now Fixed In Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a revision to correct capsular contracture...

I had a revision to correct capsular contracture and had replaced overfilled saline implants that were sub glandular by doing a pocket switch to submuscular with low profile Mentor silicone implants. Although the new implants now feel soft, I can't get past the unsatisfactory cleavage, droop, and discomfort from the implants pulling on my skin from bottoming out. I look like I have 70 year old breasts. Do your homework. I went by a recommendation and should have insisted on seeing before and after photos. I did ask but was told that every case is different so they wouldn't help. I am very excited to be once again getting a revision by a Miami doctor who has hundreds of amazing before and afters of all the plastic surgeries gone wrong by other surgeons and how he corrected them without the scars.

Breast Augmentation Revision Update

I am 1 month post-op from getting my revision to correct the asymmetries, cleavage, and droop without noticeable scarring. I highly recommend the doctor that made these corrections! Even though I was told by the previous surgeon that these corrections could be made, my current surgeon really came through with the desirable results. Thank you Dr. Don Revis!!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daniel B. Kim was very courteous before and after surgery but the final outcome was disappointing (see before photo). I highly recommend Dr. Don Revis (5 stars) for future PS work, he has a wonderful procedure called the "internal bra" which holds everything up and reshapes the breasts to look amazing. (See after photo!)