50. Years Old Was Tired of Sagging, Swelling, and Looking Tired - Newport Beach, CA

Just had my lower blephroplasty today. Eyes are...

Just had my lower blephroplasty today. Eyes are bruised and swollen. Pain is not bad! Dr. Rosing and his surgical team are amazing. Because of the swelling and bruising can't say how they will look when they heal, I can see that the wrinkles and bulges are so much better now. From the anesetheoligist to the Nurses and Dr Rosing were wonderful.. So caring and professional!

One week, one day post op Lower Blephroplasty

One week one day post op.. Went to PS today says my eyes are doing great!! Feeling great and I can tell once the bruising and swelling go down, my eyes are going to look great????

Lower Blephroplasty

Two weeks, 5 days post op with makeup! Still pretty bruised and swollen but loving that the lower puffy bags are gone????

Lower Blephroplasty

4 weeks post op! Healing great, little swollen still.. Loving my refreshed eyes????

Lower Blephroplasty

5 weeks post op! Eyes are a little swollen, still healing! Love my refreshed eyes! Dr Rosing is amazing!! Highly recommended ???? Close up, no makeup.. Dr Rosing stitched below my eyelash lines, no visible scar!!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rosing was very thorough, attentive and had a great personality.. He was highly teccomended to me..