57 Year Old Wanting a Little Help Losing Some Belly Fat - Newport Beach, CA

I enlisted for 6 treatments at a cost of $3600....

I enlisted for 6 treatments at a cost of $3600. Each session was 45 minutes, not 30 minutes like many offices offer. The nurse who did me stayed with me the entire time of the treatment. The service was provided by the nurse not the doctor, so I never saw him while getting any treatments.
While they say it takes at least 6 weeks to see results, it has been 7 weeks since I had the treatments. I have seen really nothing to speak of. I did not have much fat maybe that's the reason it didn't do well. I asked the nurse and she told me to wait another 4 weeks to see any results. It sounds like some bull to me but it's done and I would not recommend this treatment. It's maybe for really fat people. Don't waste your money.

Revisited New Treatment

I met Dr Grover today and he offered to do 3 treatments in ultra therapy in replacing the Vanquish series I had done earlier. I agreed to his offer. I look forward to a good result and resolve with Dr Grover. He was kind, professional and showed sincere concern for my Vanquish treatments.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

The nurse who did my Vanquish was Kristin and she was very professional. Dr Grover seemed genuinely concerned and I believe I can move forward with good results. He was attentive, sincere and good natured in his efforts to accommodate me.