July 24th: Revision TT, Lipo of Flanks, BBL

Had a very painful TT in 2009 by Dr. Kreiger in...

Had a very painful TT in 2009 by Dr. Kreiger in Beverly Hills (DO NOT go to him) and had a negative result in addition to him creating two hernias that need to be corrected. I'm re-doing my TT (by Dr. Agha in Newport Beach) in addition to Lipo and a Brazilian Butt Lift! Shoot! What have I done? I'm getting more scared as we get closer to July 22nd as my previous surgery was extremely painful. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I will load photos soon!

Photos

Here I am! Can't believe in putting all of these pictures on the Internet!!

I am getting a little scared since it's getting closer to my surgery date (7/22) telling myself that I really don't need it. But after looking at this picture I suppose I do need the surgery!!

Profile picture

to everyone: how do I explain the tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift to my teenage girls??

Did any of you have a hard time trying to explain why you were getting a tummy tuck/Lipo when you talked to friends and family? I'm having a hard time regarding what I should tell my teenage daughter (14) and my youngest daughter (11) especially since I'm also getting a Brazilian butt lift! Since I'm also correcting two hernias that's just what I've already told them, but how will I explained that I cannot sit on my butt for three to six weeks??

Pre-op appt. tomorrow -- I don't know if I can wait until July 22nd! I want to get it done quickly!

How did any of you really keep your calm the weeks before surgery? I'm so pre-occupied with it! Ahh!

Moved my surgery date to July 13th!

I was worrying about the surgery too much so I just moved it closer so that I can get it over with! From what I hear you need to have a lift chair to recover from a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift. Anyone else has experiences with the lift chair how did that go? How did you recover from a tummy tuck without putting pressure on your butt?

Hit the road Jack! Muffin top must go!! Just 3 DAYS to TT, LIPO, BBL and MONS!

Oh boy, only three days left and I'm starting to panic as recovery would be so hard with all these procedures done at the same time. I am posting pictures wearing jeans size 8 and showing my stomach muffin top hopefully I can post a picture after the surgery and a muffin top will not be there!

of course pain is one of my concerns. Another concern is sleeping positions. How I could recover with an extended tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift, hip fat grafting, how could I possibly sleep on my sides, my stomach or my back?
My doctor says he performs these procedures at the same time constantly he told me to sleep on my side. I purchased wedge pillows but they do not lift me up high enough off of the bed. I am renting a lift chair and donut pillows. Has any of you experienced this? How did you solve it?

Only 2 days to surgery!

OK it's getting reallllly close. I go through periods of calm then anxious then a little panic and back to normal. I think I'm ready. My lift chair and walker standing by along with my foam pillows, crackers, and supplements. Am I forgetting anything??

Here's a picture of my recovery area!

Lift chair, walker, pads, supplements, foam pillows!

Pictures progress -- 12 days PO

I think I like the changes already! Not bad for only 12 days PO. :))

Better view of the hips

I noticed in this picture that you can better see where the PS has decreased from my flanks or love handles and added to my hips creating more of a curve.

3 weeks PO pictures - for those who couldn't find the other review!

I have two separate reviews and others said that they could not find my updated pictures, so I'm posting them here as well! Here are some side-by-side pictures 3 weeks PO wearing my latest heavy duty girdle. Granted I'm not wearing a girdle in the before pictures but you get the gist of the change regardless!

Updated Photos at 5 Weeks

I just had my five week appointment with Dr. Golshani and he said I'm healing really nicely and faster than what he expected. I have posted some side to side pictures to show the progress as well as before and after photos. My PS said I can exercise but no abdominal exercises until one more month!! No garment needed either! He just recommended a waist cincher. The one I have is way too bulky and cumbersome. Any suggestions for waist cinchers?? Happy healing everyone!

Side view

More before after photos!

The left side

The left side. Somehow it didn't go through.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon