My X-tra Large Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I wish i had found Dr. Bandy during my first...

I wish i had found Dr. Bandy during my first augmentation. Not only the money i would have saved, but that she is by far the best out there. After doing this procedure more than twice, i cansay I have some experience. This lady and her staff, will treat you so kind and they LISTEN. Unlike most doctors, that just want your money. Because of my past bad experiences, she recommended i stay awake for my surgery, with only local numbing around my breasts, so I could see what they were doing as well as I am making the decision on the size. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, BEING AWAKE TO GUARANTEE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT, was the best decision ive ever made. Not only did i watch everything and I made the final decision on my size but it was COMPLETLY PAINLESS!! I expected some pain, since i would not be put to sleep but i was pleasently surprised. She is so gently, and the local numbing she put around my breast, was easier that a vaccine shot!! Yes im serious, I would do it this way over and over again. No pain at all!!! You are guaranteed to walk out, the way you wanted to look. Also it knocks off anywhere, from 500 or higher off your price, since an anistesiologist is not needed.. Which was very nice to know as well. Hope everyone considers to only have a local done. It is well worth it.. Ive attached photos of myself, during surgery to show that I was wide awake and in no pain.

Me with 475cc. My first boob job

My girls now with 1450 . 8 weeks post op.

My second surgery at 700cc. Three years after