3000 Graft FUT - Newport Beach, CA

I'm 32 and probably started seeing hair loss...

I'm 32 and probably started seeing hair loss around 25. The past 2 years went really rapidly though. I pretty much wore hats all the time. I ended up shaving my head but I was just uncomfortable with the look. I had looked into hair transplants for a long time and was finally financially stable enough to do it. I only wanted to do one procedure so I figured I would go with the largest number of grafts offered. My goal was basically to get a front hairline and some density in the middle. I was ok with having a thinner crown as that is way more common with guys my age. I just didn't want to look 42 when I took my hat off.
The procedure itself was painless and I was pretty much out the whole time. The night of was pretty uncomfortable but I was able to manage it with the pain meds they gave me.
The overall procedure - I'm not sure I would have done this if I couldn't wear a hat at work. Obviously we get this done because we are self conscious. I'm a month out and have the "friar tuck" haircut. But that's just me being narcissistic. I will add progress pictures as we go.

Photos

Here are some pictures of the procedure so far.

5.5 weeks post op

Not much change. Hopefully cutting the sides shorter soon just to make it look better.
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Everyone was great. The staff was very helpful.