Athletic Female 548cc round - Newport Beach, CA

Thank you RS guys and gals for helping me prepare...

Thank you RS guys and gals for helping me prepare for my big booty journey. I had my surgery on 10/26, I got 548cc. This surgery is no joke. Day of and yesterday was painful AF! Today is a little better. Just very uncomfortable laying on my stomach and a lot of swelling. Feels like my ass is going to pop.

Before photos

Post op day 3

6 days

Aside from being super constipated, today was a good day. I felt almost like myself. No more tightness in my right cheek and haven't had to take any pain meds all day.

8 days

Feeling really good today. I had my first follow up and dr said everything is looking real good. My incisions closed up perfectly. Still a little swollen and tight on my right cheek and I'm still walking slow and funny but I am healing well.

2 weeks

I am 16 days post op and my left cheek has settled in nicely and has a nice roundness in the bottom but my right side still looks high and flat at the bottom. I have started walking 2-3 miles a day in hopes it will help my implants drop but my right side is being stubborn. Anyone else have this problem? How long did it take for the implant to drop?
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon