Newport Beach

Thank you RS guys and gals for helping me prepare...

Thank you RS guys and gals for helping me prepare for my big booty journey. I had my surgery on 10/26, I got 548cc. This surgery is no joke. Day of and yesterday was painful AF! Today is a little better. Just very uncomfortable laying on my stomach and a lot of swelling. Feels like my ass is going to pop.

Before photos

Post op day 3

6 days

Aside from being super constipated, today was a good day. I felt almost like myself. No more tightness in my right cheek and haven't had to take any pain meds all day.

8 days

Feeling really good today. I had my first follow up and dr said everything is looking real good. My incisions closed up perfectly. Still a little swollen and tight on my right cheek and I'm still walking slow and funny but I am healing well.

2 weeks

I am 16 days post op and my left cheek has settled in nicely and has a nice roundness in the bottom but my right side still looks high and flat at the bottom. I have started walking 2-3 miles a day in hopes it will help my implants drop but my right side is being stubborn. Anyone else have this problem? How long did it take for the implant to drop?

7 weeks PO

Hi all. Thought I would update on my progress. I am 7 weeks today. My recovery has been semi easy but most importantly complication free. Incisions are closed. And I'm feeling 95% myself again. I was cleared to sit at week 3 but I decided to wait until week 6. I can sit all day with little discomfort/soreness and I've started sleeping on my back. Driving is fine. Exercising is fine. I posted a few pix of what I am able to do. I know everyone heals different but I think my healthy/active lifestyle had a lot to do with my recovery.

2 months PO

Just thought I would update for you ladies/guys who wonder about working out/running with implants. I will be 2 months tomorrow and feeling great! I jogged and then full on sprinted on my treadmill for the first time tonight. My implants bouncing up and down from running felt weird but I sucked it up and kept going. I can definitely feel them when I run. They feel heavy and it feels uncomfortable. I guess it's something I just need to get used too. My butt is getting softer and falling nicely into place.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon