Small Breast Aug

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 24 years old, ~110 lbs, had no boobs, and...

I'm 24 years old, ~110 lbs, had no boobs, and wanted a very small, natural-looking augmentation. My surgery was on Friday and I went out to dinner on Sunday and returned to work on Monday. I was cleared to resume all physical exercise the following Friday. It has been almost four weeks since my surgery and I could not be happier with he result!! They're perfect.

Dr. Shamoun is truly exceptional. I highly recommend him and am so grateful to have found him. If I ever need another procedure done, I there is no question that I will go to him, even if I no longer live in Orange County. I had never had plastic surgery before and my biggest concern was being able to communicate to the surgeon exactly what I wanted, since breast augmentations as small as mine are unusual and I had a hard time finding photos on surgeons websites that looked like what I wanted (I was aiming for something closer to most people's "before" pictures). I had a consultation with another surgeon who seemed very competent but was convinced that I wanted to go larger than I did. My consultation with Dr. Shamoun was a completely different experience. He made me feel comfortable immediately. I could tell that I could trust him and that he understood exactly what my goals were. We didn't just talk about cup size -- I showed him pictures of different breasts that I liked and he helped me translate those looks into an understanding of the size and shape of implant that would give me those results. I left the consultation confident and excited, and immediately scheduled my surgery. Dr. Shamoun's team is wonderful. I have never felt more taken care of in a doctor’s office as I did on the morning of my surgery. I expected to be nervous and disoriented but, thanks to his team (who are, by the way, very funny), I didn’t have to think about how to put one foot in front of the other. I had brought with me photos of the model with the look that I wanted and the first thing I heard when I woke up was "They look better than the black and white photo!!" As I mentioned in my review of the procedure, the results are actually PERFECT -- better than I ever could have expected. On top of that, the healing process was basically instantaneous. My surgery was Friday, I went to work on Monday, and was cleared to resume all exercise after only one week. It’s been almost a month now, the size and shape are perfect, and the scars are almost completely gone! I had no idea that was even possible. For the first time in my life, I am so excited to buy bathing suits!! I could not be happier with this every aspect of this experience and highly suggest that anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon in Orange County go see Dr. Shamoun. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!