39 Yo, 2 Kids, Deflated Boobs - Newport Beach, CA

So I've wanted boobs for a long time. My surgery...

So I've wanted boobs for a long time. My surgery is scheduled for the end of the month! But I am having a hard time deciding on 600cc or 650. I'm a 36b now and want to be a full d. I tried on sizers but I don't know if that's really accurate. I don't want to be too huge. I'm 5'1 130 pounds. Need advice from you all please!

Before pic

Surgery changed to Wednesday July 22. Need advice, 600 or 650 want to be full d maybe dd. Going HP unders.

Before pic

Pre op Monday

My pre op is Monday, I was hoping for some advice on sizes to get me to a full d or dd. Anybody?

Wish boobs maybe a tad smaller than this

I stole these from someone else....

Today was my pre-op and I tried on sizers for a good bit. I've decided on 650 HP. July 22 can come soon enough ????

2 more days!

So excited! Has anyone tried rice sizers, how accurate were they for you. I made 650 and they don't seem big on me which is wierd since people have told me that 650 will be too big for me.

Tomorrows my day!

My last before pic....

All done!

Just got home. 650cc HP mentor silicone! I will post a pic hopefully after bandage comes off tomorrow. They are sitting very high.

Day of

Weight gain

10 pound gain overnight :/

2 days post loving them today

1 week post

2 weeks post

Had a post op today.

He took the strips off and I am to start scar treatment.

3 week post op

I don't see me much change.

1 Month Post

Went to VS last night....

VS measured me at 36DDD but the pic is a 36DD. Not sure how accurate VS measuring is but the DD feels comfy.

7 Weeks

7 Weeks post op. Wish I went bigger but I love them anyways.

2 months

3 Months

6 Months Post Op

I've gained a bit of weight don't know if u can tell. But I love them and am starting to lose weight again so they will look bigger on my body.

1 year post op

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor. Speaks fast but will answer your questions if you ask. Christine is sweet as pie!!! Very happy I recommend Dr. Toohey to everyone I know.