Brachioplasty Experience - Newport Beach, CA

After my 140 pound weight loss, I was left with...

After my 140 pound weight loss, I was left with unsightly loose skin covering large portions of my body. I decided to go to Dr. Agha for a brachioplasty to this past December to remove the skin on my arms. My experience could not have been better. He has the most polite, knowledgeable, and helpful staff whom always ensured that my needs were taken into consideration first. My procedure, which I was completely conscious for, was timely, painless, and surprisingly informational, for all of my questions throughout were answered confidently and professionally. My results are stunning, the difference in size and firmness of my arms is absolutely incredible. I could not be happier with the way that they are healing, the scar has been placed on the underside of my arm, completely invisible while my arms are down. On several occasions throughout my recovery, his lovely staff has called to courteously check up on me. All in all, I have had a fantastic experience with Dr. Agha and am looking forward to scheduling my lower body lift with him later this year.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha was professional, polite, and obviously extremely talented in his field. He performed my surgery in a timely and efficient manner.