415 Inspira SRF, Under the Muscle, 5'3" 100lbs. - Pasadena, CA

Hi! So I am a rather thin girl I got the natrelle...

Hi! So I am a rather thin girl I got the natrelle inspira implants. The inspiras are more filled so it suppose to help prevent ripples. I got 415cc under the muscle and my incision is in the crease under my boob. I had surgery yesterday 7/8/16. I kinda messed up in getting my prescription on time so the drive home was horrible. It took us 2 1/2 hours to get to the rite aid by my house and I had so much pain. Luckily I feel much much better now. I'll post some pictures of what I looked before.

415cc from A to ?

Currently in bed, very sleepy. I was originally going to get 450cc but I went down because eventually I'm gonna have kids and wanted so wiggle room for breast milk. I plan after my 10 years are up with these implants to get 450 but we will see.

Boob Greed..

I know it's kind of early and my boobs still have to drop and fluff but I think I could of pulled off a 450cc. I was just nervous and a couple people tell me 450 was too much. But on the upside I do plan on having kids so I knew I didn't want to go too big . After I'm done having kids and need to redo my implants I think I'll be ready to take on a 450cc possibly 485cc.

Day 2

I took a shower today, but I avoided wetting my boobs. I just got a small damp towel and wipe them down softly. I took some pictures of them without the surgical bra and they look really big, and squared which is normal. Can't wait for them to D&F. I have my first post op appointment on Tuesday 7/12 @ 8am.

1week

Saturday was my one week post op. I did get boob greed but I think they're are actually pretty big. I'm happy with the size I chose. I haven't been in much pain but I did hurt myself a couple times. I hope I don't get capsular contracture( I thinks that's what it's called). Here's some pics at week 1.
This may be TMI but I finally went #2. I had to use a suppository(instant laxative). I went on Thursday so took me nearly a week, kinda scared me. I felt so bloated and uncomfortable but uh Hurray for ????!

2 week pics

Two weeks, not much has changed. Still sleeping on my back and wearing compression band.

11 weeks post op

Oopsie! Sorry it's been a while. Here's some pics of my boobs currently. nipples and all. I feel like they need to drop a bit more. Over all I'm happy with my results.(: I went to get measured at Victoria secret and she measured 32DD but I bought a bra and i feel the cup is a bit big and the band a bit tight. I think I'm a 34D. I gotta go back and try some bras out in that size. Once I figure out what works I will let y'all know ASAP. Promise.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taneja is a really fantastic Doctor. He made me feel comfortable and over all it was a great experience! He staff is so nice and helpful. My consultant was Elxy and she's so kind and answered all my questions and concerns.