Mom of Triplets - Newmarket, ON

After giving birth and breastfeeding our triplets...

After giving birth and breastfeeding our triplets I began having significant back, neck, and shoulder discomfort. In addition I also suffered from chaffing caused by countless bras that could not fit my unique breast shape properly. The weight of and excess skin on my breasts would not change despite weight-loss and a variety of different bras.
I have endured many sessions for both massage and physiotherapy and both professionals agreed that a breast reduction would be of benefit to me.
Dr. Van Vliet came highly recommended from my own massage therapist who had the same procedure done just a few months prior.
I arrived at the beautifully decorated office and was given a warm greeting by all of the staff. I came to the office that day hopeful that Dr. Van Vliet could help me. I left the office feeling very excited at the thought of feeling like my old self again. Dr. Van Vliet explained the breast reduction and lift procedure very thoroughly and allowed ample time for questions. I was also given literature to read at home and was told that at any point if I had any questions to call and speak with the nurse. Dr. Van Vliet's website was also very informative and the photos of her work/before and after pictures helped me familiarize myself with what to expect.
I arrived for surgery feeling very prepared and calm. I knew I was in excellent hands and that I would be well looked after. Dr. Van Vliet truly cares about her patients. As I was being given the anaesthetic, Dr. Van Vliet gently held my hand which once again reassured me I was safe, and well cared for.
All of the follow-up visits were just as positive as the others and once again I left with my expectations being exceeded.
The results have my surgery have been life-changing. I can now walk and run without pain in my chest area. I no longer have irritated skin from chaffing. My neck, back and shoulders feel fantastic. What's more, my confidence has skyrocketed as I no longer feel like a 'matronly looking mom'. My figure feels more proportioned and balanced.
I cannot thank Dr. Van Vliet and her staff enough. I had no idea that my results would be this significant. I encourage anyone considering this surgery to simply move forward, don't wait any longer, just go for it you will not regret it!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Van Vliet was calm, confident and professional at all times. It is evident she ensures her patients feel well cared for, well-informed and comfortable at all times.