Decisions, Decisions - Newark, DE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 33 mother of 3 who has been thinking of...

I am 33 mother of 3 who has been thinking of having a breast augmentation for years, even before I had children. I decided to wait until after I was all done having children and they were of the age that I didn't have to pick them up and carry them around. Well, my youngest is almost 5, so I think it is time for me to stop talking about it and just go through with it. I am pretty sure my husband is tired of hearing about it every night and me doing nothing. I have told no one but my best friend and my husband. I think I am more fearful of people's reaction to my decision than the decision itself. I have been to 3 consultaions this past year and the third has been the charm. I feel so comfortable with this doctor and I know he undertands exactly what I want. My dilemma now is when. My husband would like to me to schedule in November around Thanksgiving, but I think I may want to get through the holiday season and go for January. We have an island vacation scheduled for March so I am hoping I am good to go by then. Any advice on the surgery itself and the months after would be greatly appreciated. My stats are I am 5'7, 125lbs. Going with 400cc moderate profile plus, silicone. Not one of the PS I saw was comfortable with saline because I do not have a lot of breast tissue left. I am currently a 34 barely A.

I had to cancel my January 3rd date, due to my...

I had to cancel my January 3rd date, due to my husband not being able to take care of me afterwards. I am in the process of picking a new date, but I am struggling with this decision. I think I scared myself reading all the implant removal stories. Am I being vain??? Am I making the right decision? My husband is so supportive with either decision I make, but I think he may be tired of hearing me agonizing over it. I am just so confused and I have no one really to talk to about it. I normally talk to my mom about everything, but I have yet to tell her my decison (or lack there of one). I am too scared of judgement and her being mad. I am scheduled at the beginning of March to go away with my husband to a tropical island and I am debating whether to go for it before we go or wait until September when I have all 3 kids in full time school. Anyone else feel like this before surgery? I also am second guessing my size choice. I think going to a B will make me happy and that may be the happy medium in all of this indecision on my part. Sorry for rambling on, but I would love to hear from any of you that have felt like this. I didn't realize I would struggle this much with the decision after cancelling the first surgery date!

Here I go again

I have been going back and forth again if I should just go through with my BA again. I really want to, but fear is holding me back. I think I have read too many of the explant stories. But I talked with my husband last night and he basically said there are a lot of what ifs with everything and I cannot let them hold me back. I have decided on 275-300 cc. Originally my PS said 400cc mod prof plus silicone. I think the size was part of my fear. I bought the rice sizes and like the 275 so if I go with silicone, I will prob go with the 300 cc. How did you gals decide between silicone and saline? I am going to try to upload before photos tonight. I know my PS says silicone, but I'm just not sure about it. I would love to hear how you gals made your decisions about it.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful