58 Year Old Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair, Lipo Plus Fat Transfer to Face

Hi All, I am 58 years old and scheduled for...

Hi All,
I am 58 years old and scheduled for October 14. I am more scared to death then excited. I have been going through a lot of stress in my life these past 6 months with family issues and honestly hope this will not effect my recovery. My question to you all is would you ever do this again? How was your recovery and how long before you returned to work. Also some of you mentioned you had highs and lows, can you explain this further to me? Thanks!!

58 Year Old Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair, Lipo Plus Fat Transfer to Face

Hi All,

I have been on this site for the past year. I can not believe all the support! It makes this journey a little easier. I am very nervous about this whole thing. Being under for 4 hours scares the crap out of me plus the recovery. Has anyone done any of these procedures with Dr. Palaia? Were you happy? Any photos to share? He claims the pain will be minimal with this all. What was everyone's recovery like? What was your pain level? And when did you return to work? When did you actually feel normal again? Also would you ever get this done again if you had too? Anything else you can share about your experience would be helpful! Thanks!!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon