Richard Reish - THE #1 NY Surgeon for Septoplasty! - New York, NY

Dr. Reish is simply second to none. I had my...

Dr. Reish is simply second to none. I had my septoplasty done as I had incredible breathing problems. I was so nervous for my surgery but Dr. Reish was so down-to-earth and engaging with me for 6 months BEFORE my surgery date! His dedication to my well being as a nervous patient (first surgery ever) was truly unbelievable and unexpected. As far as my surgery - I was able to fly down to New York and BACK the DAY AFTER my surgery effortlessly. Why should I have even been surprised? His background speaks for itself - Reish graduated summa cum laude from Tulane and did his residency at Harvard Med so it's no wonder why he is so highly recommended by everyone. He's got the surgical hands of an angel, and I'm just so grateful I was able to get in to him!
New York Plastic Surgeon

As a someone who had never had surgery before, Dr. Reish was so personal throughout the entire procedure (before and after). I chose him because of his reputation for being genuinely dedicated to his patients - he's even known to call and text them periodically just to check in with them! Even a YEAR later I still feel that I can always text him and keep him updated on my healing process! I've never met a doctor that genuinely cares so much about his patients and the long-term outcome of their surgery. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am to have had such a phenomenal, outstanding, individual let alone doctor for my surgery. I simply could not have had a better, more seamless experience.