Revision Rhinoplasty Review After 4 Prior Surgeries - New York

I just got my surgery yesterday and I'm not sure...

I just got my surgery yesterday and I'm not sure what the result it... My nose was supposed to be lengthened and projected . Since I'm still wearing cast etc I still can't tell result but will post as soon as I can. I have had several previous rhinoplasties where Doctor took too much cartilage... So I had to b rebuilt.

Day 10

okay... so cast is off and tape is on.... I was super duper excited ... nose looks projected and so much more natural.... my only concern is it may end up being too thin.... but so far so good. Also my bruises are slowly getting better but still not gone..... at this point i'm cautiously happy! Also my doc and the after care and nurses have all been GREAT! I'm so no photogenic but will post pics later... at least of my profile.

A couple of Pictures-- Day 11

okay... here are a couple of pictures.. the before and after morphs from doc, and me after taking a shower. The bruising is still awful.... and I'm not going to lie i have some anxiety.... Im told it looks good but getting adjusted to looking different again is making me anxious... Stitches on columella are still on...... please be nice on comments.. still very sensitive .

Update Picture- still healing

so here are a couple of updated pictures will be two months on Wednesday from revision. while my profile is improved i'm still not happy with that angle and feel like i have a hidden columellar.... I may or may not need more work done... i'll see how i feel. I feel like I deserve a hose i'm happy with so I will work with my doctor whom I trust... and see what if anything is recommended. This is hard.....
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had several consults with many surgeons and I chose dr romo due to his skill, and he appears to really care about his patients. I'm currently in the after care portion of my procedure so didn't rate that below