25 Years Old and Wanted a Fuller Top Lip - New York

Let me start by saying that Dr. Forley is an...

Let me start by saying that Dr. Forley is an extremely exceptional board certified plastic surgeon. I had always thought my top lip was to thin, and with Dr. Forley's technique and his natural approach, I was able to get the look I wanted with his expertise. I also had Botox injected into my glabella, which is the line between your eyes. I have poor vision, so it truly helped make that line disappear. He takes a lot of time with you to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I didn't feel any pain, and I will continue to not only go to him for any future treatments, but also recommend as many people possible so that they too can feel better about themselves inside and out!
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely talented, personable, and interesting to talk to. I always feel like I learn something new when speaking with him. He makes each patient feel like they are special and is always eager to show his beautiful pictures he has taken on trips all over the world. You leave the office enlightened, natural looking, and feeling great… that's a guarantee!