Tummy Tuck After Massive Weight Loss 100+ Pounds - New York

17 years ago I had a gastric bypass and lost...

17 years ago I had a gastric bypass and lost 120lbs. With 20lbs of excess skin I wasn't happy with the way I looked or felt. I had a fleur-de-lis tummy tuck earlier this year after realizing that the excess skin was impacting my life. Best decision I have made in years. I am so pleased with the results! I can't even describe what it feels like to not have to carry around all of the excess skin. It is a massive relief. I look and feel better and can't believe the overwhelming difference it has made.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman was great. At my first appointment I went in unsure if I wanted to move forward or what procedure I was willing to do. He put me at ease immediately and explained what type of procedure he thought was best and explained what it would entail plus spent time explaining the process and what the outcome would be. He was thorough and I decided to move forward. Everything went well and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. It was hard to imagine losing twenty pounds of excess skin and what I would feel like after losing that burden. I feel amazing and am so happy I moved forward. Thanks so much to Dr. Schulman, Tammi and the team.