47 and Fabulous - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was referred to Dr. Zweifler from another...

I was referred to Dr. Zweifler from another physician who was going to perform a medical procedure on me. Prior to my appointment I researched her website and her credentials. This was a major plus in me choosing her. She answered all my questions and just kept it 100% real. She gave me the cons and pros. Everyone is different.
From the day of surgery until my recent visit, Dr. Zweifler has been helpful, understanding, and simply OUTSTANDING. It's been 4 weeks today, and even though, I'm still recovering, the results I see so far are beyond my expectations. Her staff are just as kind and amazing.

Lymphatic Massage

Saw my doctor today and was referred to a Lymphatic Massage Therapist. Its been 5 weeks since my surgery and even though the swelling has decreased, there are some areas that are not doing as well.
Has anyone been to a LMT before? Did it work for you?

6 weeks post-op

It's been 6 weeks and I'm 60% healed. I'm still swollen right above my belly button area. It seems to get tight when I've done too much in one day. Also have swelling in the lower abdominal area but I can see the difference when I look in the mirror. I don't take this experience for granted at all. I've always eaten healthy but every now and then I would eat my Chinese or Popeyes. I've given up fast food restaurants and junk food. Started drinking more water with lemon. I was given the okay from the doctor to start doing cardio and can have sex again. I return to work on Monday with restrictions. It's the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I'll be 48 in two months and so happy I made this decision.

Almost 6 months post op

It will be 6 months at the end of this month. I had a Lymphatic Drainage Massage done at 4 months post-op and it helped with the swelling. It helps with the swelling and gets everything flowing inside. I have taken longer to heal due to another surgery performed at the same time. I am still having pain and recurring swelling right above the belly button area from the tightening of the abdominal muscles. Has anyone experienced this? This specific area seems to get hard and creates a lump. Tender to touch and it hurts. Any advice from anyone who may be experiencing the same thing?

From the beginning and to my most recent post-op appointment, Dr. Zweifler has been simply OUTSTANDING!!!