47 and Fabulous - New York, NY

I was referred to Dr. Zweifler from another...

I was referred to Dr. Zweifler from another physician who was going to perform a medical procedure on me. Prior to my appointment I researched her website and her credentials. This was a major plus in me choosing her. She answered all my questions and just kept it 100% real. She gave me the cons and pros. Everyone is different.
From the day of surgery until my recent visit, Dr. Zweifler has been helpful, understanding, and simply OUTSTANDING. It's been 4 weeks today, and even though, I'm still recovering, the results I see so far are beyond my expectations. Her staff are just as kind and amazing.

Lymphatic Massage

Saw my doctor today and was referred to a Lymphatic Massage Therapist. Its been 5 weeks since my surgery and even though the swelling has decreased, there are some areas that are not doing as well.
Has anyone been to a LMT before? Did it work for you?

6 weeks post-op

It's been 6 weeks and I'm 60% healed. I'm still swollen right above my belly button area. It seems to get tight when I've done too much in one day. Also have swelling in the lower abdominal area but I can see the difference when I look in the mirror. I don't take this experience for granted at all. I've always eaten healthy but every now and then I would eat my Chinese or Popeyes. I've given up fast food restaurants and junk food. Started drinking more water with lemon. I was given the okay from the doctor to start doing cardio and can have sex again. I return to work on Monday with restrictions. It's the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I'll be 48 in two months and so happy I made this decision.
New York Plastic Surgeon

From the beginning and to my most recent post-op appointment, Dr. Zweifler has been simply OUTSTANDING!!!