39 Years Old with 2 Kids, and This Belly is Going Down! - New York

I 'm super excited, I can't believe that in only 4...

I 'm super excited, I can't believe that in only 4 weeks this belly will be looking normal again!! It may not look like what I had before having kids, but it would be a major upgrade from what it is now. I have been wishing for this for so many years. Even though I eat healthy, and have exercise a lot, my tummy will never go down. I went from having a washboard tummy to 2 large pregnancies. The excess skin is ridiculous! I can blame it on having 2 c-sections or just bad genes but.. (I will never blame on my babies).
I have my family's support and I couldn't ask for more than that. In the past I've done a lot of research on surgeons, and obsessed at looking at before and after pictures. At this point in my life I'm not looking to do this to get into a two piece, or look sexy. This is very personal to me. My expectation is to feel comfortable, I love my body with flaws and all, but I hate that I cannot lose the bulge naturally.
I found an amazing surgeon, who not only is a perfectionist, but someone who deeply cares. I thought that I would be super nervous by finally seeing this dream come true but I'm not and he is the reason for that. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor since the one who delivered my babies and performed my c-section's.
Anyways, I'll post more about this journey as time gets there. Right now, I'm just keeping busy by eating healthy, exercising and taking my multivitamins.
Dr. Thomas Sterry