A Better Smile, Thanks to Dr Desai - New York

I wasn't happy with my smile. This made me feel...

I wasn't happy with my smile. This made me feel like I couldn't properly connect with the world. I wasn't happy with how I internalized the world around me. I'd heard about Dr Desai and that he could help me. I spoke to him and felt immediately confident that he'd be able to help me. He was immediately responsive when I had a follow up phone call question ahead of the procedure.

The day of the procedure, I happened to run into him outside of his office, so he walked with me into the waiting area. The receptionist in the office had a wonderful demeanor and made me feel like I was in my home environment. I had near zero wait time and went directly into the procedure. Another surgeon briefly joined Dr Desai and made me feel very important -- two accomplished doctors there with me! The procedure itself was painless. Dr Desai put me right at ease. And now, as a result, I'm so happy. My smile is amazing now. I feel more present now with my new self. Thank you, Dr Desai!!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr Desai was fantastic. He's so warm, and he just naturally makes me feel comfortable with him. He makes me laugh and makes me feel like I've known him a very long time. See above for more detail.