Half and Half - New York

I had a rhinoseptoplasty this February with Dr....

I had a rhinoseptoplasty this February with Dr. Saigal. I had work done on my hump and my tip. My nose was BIG. It had a huge bump and it flared out like bell bottom jeans or a totem pole or a trianlge. Now it's slightly smaller and it still flares out very much. I TRIED to tell him and show him in the consultation the size and tip look I wanted to look like. I said SMALL like 5783 times. I showed pictures. He didn't want to see them. He really insists on not changing your appearance *that* much. My hump is gone which makes me feel better, but it just goes straight down. There's no cute slope that I wanted and when I run my fingers over it I still feel some lumps and bumps. The tip is what I have the most beef with. It's still big. It still dips down. It still looks awful in pictures. The tip used to be an extra large ball, now it's a large ball. There's no shape chnage to it. It has been almost 3 months and it still hurts. It feels very uncomfortably stiff and engorged. But that's probably more to do with the recovery. Dr. Saigal is a good doctor and a good guy but he wasn't the right surgeon for me and I do not recomend him for anyone looking for a significant change in appearance. He would be good for someone who doesn't have a large nose or someone who wants a very small change. Ultimately I am unhappy with my surgery results. I am much happier with the nose I have now because anything is better than what I had, but this isn't what I hoped to look like. I am seriously considering a revision with a surgeon who is more focused on what I want to look like rather than what he thinks is the correct result. The consultation with Saigal was almost pointless. I felt like he had already decided what he was going to do to my face as soon as he saw me. I feel like he didn't really listen to me.
Winter Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

Does only small changes, not the best listener.