Terrible Results and Horrible Treatment - New York

Dr. Guida has horrible bedside manner and was...

Dr. Guida has horrible bedside manner and was overall not very caring of me as a patient. He leaves the room without notice or saying goodbye. I went in to have my broken nose fixed and have my sinuses re-sectioned. After the surgery I was in the worst pain of my life and I had to go to the hospital two times. I tried to call Dr. Guida only to have him snap at me and offer me no help. He did not see me until 3 weeks after my surgery. The cast on my nose was visibly set crooked and my bones healed that way. After the 2nd month he never saw me again and dodged my calls. After a year, I officially requested my medical records, since I need corrective surgery because of this. In my records he noted that part of my nose collapsed during surgery and I had a slew of other complications. He never informed me of any of these issues during surgery. As a result my nose is crooked, pointy (from his attempt at tip adjustment), and I cannot breath at all from my nose. The worse part of all was his blatant neglect of me after surgery. Be very careful I went to him from all the good reviews only to find out a lot of other people had similar problems with him.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Really not caring of me as a patient, did not follow up with me after procedure.