Happy! - New York

I've always wanted rhinoplasty. That desire became...

I've always wanted rhinoplasty. That desire became more apparent when i did extractions for barcers. In my opinion, my nose stuck out more because my jaw line got more narrow because of the teeth extractions.
With that said, i set out to find a qualified surgeon, and my first and ONLY interview was with Dr.Reish.
His expertise was aparrent when i sat down to speak with him, but his personsa of not pushing you into nothing that you don't want to do is what won me over. He was polite and listen to what i wanted in my results after rhinoplasty.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Reish is personable and a qualified doctor. He held my hands right through the process, he was available to answer all the questions i had before and after surgery. His staff is excellent, they all checkin on me after the surgery ensure i was doing well. If I'm to consider any future plastic surgery, I'm going back to Dr. Reish!! He's is best!!! If you need to see a plastic surgeon, do yourself favor and schedule an interview with the best plastic surgeon in NY/Long Island - DR RICHARD REISH!!