Rhinoplasty with Dr. Rosenberg - New York

I had a consultation with Dr. Rosenberg about a...

I had a consultation with Dr. Rosenberg about a rhinoplasty. I thought he seemed very knowledgable. He addressed all of my concerns before I even told him what I wanted. He was not pushy and actually told me that my nose is not a bad looking nose. I've heard that he is expensive and my quote seemed high, but I'm not going to shop around for cost when it comes to my face. Has anyone had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Rosenberg. He seems likes the top guy for facelifts but I haven't seen any reviews good or bad for rhinoplasty.

Did it.

I ended up having the rhinoplasty with Dr. Rosenberg. I am really quite happy with the results. I'm only 2 months post op and my nose is changing each day but I am really pleased with the results and the care I have received thus far. I had a cast on my nose but I never experienced pain. I was a little congested the week after but I was out and about after 6 days with little bruising and swelling.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon