Upper Eyelid Filler, 34 Year Old Asian Female - New York, NY

I started losing volume in my eyelids around the...

I started losing volume in my eyelids around the time I began Latisse 5 years ago. I have since been informed that Latisse may induce localized fat loss and have stopped using it. I've had good experiences with injectables before and did not want to go through an invasive procedure to correct the slight sagging of my upper eyelids, so I looked into getting filler injected into the area. After researching the procedure and doctors who perform it, I found Dr. Yang who seemed extremely knowledgeable and conservative in his treatment. It has been 3 days post-procedure, but I am so pleased with the results. There has been some swelling (to be expected), but absolutely no bruising. Dr. Yang used a blunt tipped microcannula which dramatically decreases risk of complications and the procedure was not painful.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yang is one of the most caring and gifted doctors I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. He spent an entire hour going through my earlier pictures, answering questions, and working with me to craft my desired outcome. He set very realistic expectations and did not try to up-sell me on any additional procedures. In fact, I wanted to get additional filler for my nasolabial folds and he said I had no need for it. He then spent 2 additional hours meticulously using a microcannula to disperse the filler into my upper and lower eyelids, pausing every 5 minutes to show me the results and asking for my feedback. It is extremely rare for a doctor to spend so much time for fillers - most of my previous experiences have been very rushed. He noticed every small detail and had a wonderfully artistic eye. It was apparent that he takes great pride in his work and I can't be more pleased with the results! I flew in from out of town to see him and despite the distance, I will definitely be returning to him if I need any additional procedures.