Outstanding

My tear troughs had been a point of contention for...

My tear troughs had been a point of contention for me every morning for a little more than a year. My first consultation was with a provider who was very dismissive and advised me that there was nothing I could do about it. I gave up for a few months and started researching again and decided to make an appointment with Dr Yang.

I was very nervous going to the consultation but this procedure was painless and my only regret is that I did not have it done sooner.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I called for a consultation and spoke to Dr. Yang's assistant (Mae) I knew that this was going to be a very positive experience. Mae is very friendly and professional she told me what I could expect if I decided to have the procedure and she was on point with everything she said. Dr. Yang is very profesional yet easy going, very kind and gentle. He took his time explaining everything to me beginning with the how and why of my tear troughs. After answering my questions, with his excellent bedside manner he proceeded to inject me and I did not feel a thing (did I mention that I have a fear of needles). I did not bruise at all just a bit of swelling but it was so minor that I did not have to use sunglasses. I find his method improved the contouring of my face tremendously which I was not expecting and I am very grateful for. Dr. Yang is a plastic surgery artist as far as I am concerned and highly recommend him without reservations. You will look like you but much better.