No One Better Than Lynn Wojton - New York, NY

I'm in my 50's and want to look my best; and for...

I'm in my 50's and want to look my best; and for me that means looking healthier and younger but not frozen. I've been getting injections (and ultherapy) from Nurse Lynn Wojton for about two years and I believe the proof is in the compliments. I think it's hard for us to honestly look at ourselves in the mirror and know what others see, and the only way to really know if all this stuff is working is how others view us. I think of Lynn as a talented and creative artist who truly cares about maximizing her clients' appearances. There's so much subtlety and nuance that goes into injections, including the choice of injectables, the right amount to use, and precisely where to administer each injection. I feel good in knowing that I have the best! In fact, when she went on a brief hiatus, I followed her to her new practice and then of course back to Chelsea. She can make you look however you want but my recommendation is that if you want to look your best then listen and take the advice of this amazing expert.

Lynn Wojton is the Best!

I'm in my 50's and want to look my best; and for me that means looking healthier and younger but not frozen. I've been getting injections (and ultherapy) from Nurse Lynn Wojton for about two years and I believe the proof is in the compliments. I think it's hard for us to honestly look at ourselves in the mirror and know what others see, and the only way to really know if all this stuff is working is how others view us. I think of Lynn as a talented and creative artist who truly cares about maximizing her clients' appearances. There's so much subtlety and nuance that goes into injections, including the choice of injectables, the right amount to use, and precisely where to administer each injection. I feel good in knowing that I have the best! In fact, when she went on a brief hiatus, I followed her to her new practice and then of course back to Chelsea. She can make you look however you want but my recommendation is that if you want to look your best then listen toand take the advice of this amazing expert.

Lynn Wojton is Simply the Best!

I'm in my 50's and want to look my best; and for me that means looking healthier and younger but not frozen. I've been getting injections (and ultherapy) from Nurse Lynn Wojton for about two years and I believe the proof is in the compliments. I think it's hard for us to honestly look at ourselves in the mirror and know what others see, and the only way to really know if all this stuff is working is how others view us. I think of Lynn as a talented and creative artist who truly cares about maximizing her clients' appearances. There's so much subtlety and nuance that goes into injections, including the choice of injectables, the right amount to use, and precisely where to administer each injection. I feel good in knowing that I have the best! In fact, when she went on a brief hiatus, I followed her to her new practice and then of course back to Chelsea. She can make you look however you want but my recommendation is that if you want to look your best then listen to and take the advice of this amazing expert.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon