Outstanding Botox - Dr. Neinstein is Exceptional. New York, NY

This was my 4th time getting Botox. I initially...

This was my 4th time getting Botox. I initially went to reduce forehead lines (one of which was particularly pronounced) that I have had since middle school. Results have been consistently outstanding—smoothed forehead, but not overly so (very natural, no "surprised" or frozen look). Pure magic. I experienced none of the potential negative side effects, and the procedure was virtually painless (I declined the numbing cream). This past time, I also had injections for crows feet at the sides of my eyes and am equally delighted.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Neinstein's medical skills and bedside manner are exceptional. His demeanor struck me as the opposite of the stereotypical "slick" plastic surgeon. He is professional but also friendly/engaging, always sees me promptly, explained the procedure thoroughly and coherently, answered all my questions with patience, informed me of potential undesirable side effects (none of which materialized), and was upfront with cost. While I have not seen other doctors for Botox, I think (based on friends' reviews of other doctors) that Dr. Neinstein is unique in his conservatism with injections, making it a point to use the minimal amount necessary to achieve the desired result. He also offered that, if I determined I needed more Botox after it had settled in, I could return for a free touch-up within 10 days (or perhaps it was 14 days...I don't recall because no touch-up was necessary). He even contacts me after appointments to check on my satisfaction with his work, and seems to genuinely care that I am pleased with the outcome. I have referred several friends to him, and all have been equally thrilled with the results and have become recurring patients. Could not be happier.