Help!!! - New York, NY

I had a tummy tuck and I Feel like my body changed...

I had a tummy tuck and I Feel like my body changed for the worst. I had but and its gone. All I wanted were the wrinkles of my stomach and a breast lift. What I got in return were swollen hips and thighs, super swollen tummy and my butt is all gone????????????????. Will my figure improve? Also as for my breast, I wants really small breast and ended up with huge breast. This really sucks.

Mommy of Three, Breast Lift with Implants and Tummy Tuck

I had my procedure done 10 days ago. As of right now I'm not happy maybe because I'm super swollen. I wanted to have small boobs with shape and for that reason had a small implant for shape. Now I feel that my boobs are bigger than they were before which I want to cry and they are horribly shaped. One is way bigger than the other. I'm not sure what's going on but hopefully things change. As for my tummy tuck, it looks great in pics but in reality it's super swollen especially on my lower abdomen which makes me look pregnant. Because of the tummy tuck, my thighs and hips are so swollen and my butt is gone, like totally gone. I hope it comes back as I'm so depressed. I loved my shape before and now I hate my body. I hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

3 weeks post op

I'm at three weeks post op. Still very swollen, still not standing completely straight but hanging in there. I'm feeling a tiny bit better about tummy tuck results however i'm still not quite happy with my breast size and to make matters worst, now I have a small opened wound around the areola area on both breast. I just want to heal!! I'm going to see the physician assistant tomorrow about the wounds so hopefully we can get that taken care of ASAP. I knew i was going to need lots of patience with healing but man this has been tougher than I expected. I want to get back to my normal life of working out, doing house work, cooking taking care of kids etc. I used to complain about how busy I used to be but I would rather have that crazy busy life over not being able to do much at all. Overall i'm hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Felling happy!!!

Just an update. I'm 7 weeks and 1 day post op and I love the way I'm looking. The recovery can really put you through a rollercoaster but now I'm starting to see that everything I did was very well worth it!!