22 Years Old, Acne Scar Treatment - New York, NY

I've had acne ever since I was in middle school....

I've had acne ever since I was in middle school. My skin has always been a huge struggle for me. When I turned 18, I started noticing ice pick scars on both my cheeks and as each year passed, it got more and more visible. I've wanted to find the right treatment for a long time but each one seemed too abrasive or harsh on my skin. I went to Dr.Steven Pearlman's and started the Micropen treatments with Donna. I've had 4 treatments within a 3 month span and I can see my acne scars have gotten smaller. My friends have told me they can tell my skin got a little better and it's only been 4 treatments so I know it will take a few more to have the skin I've really wanted. I will try and update every 2-3 treatments.
Donna Fay

Donna Fay is hands down the beauty expert. I'm grateful to have run into her name online as I was searching endlessly for the doctor to perform my micropen procedure. After a year of searching for the right treatment, it took a month to find the right doctor and she is the best decision I've made regarding my skin in forever. If you keep your appointment time, you will be seated inside early and the process will go by quickly. Donna makes sure you feel comfortable and makes the atmosphere very lively.