Gynecomastia - New York, NY

After months of intensive search for gynecomastia...

After months of intensive search for gynecomastia doctor, I chose Dr. Jacobs. I had little confidence that my chest would ever look normal. I was mainly concerned about scars, however, after consulting with Dr. Jacobs and his staff, they made me feel very comfortable. Every single question was answered, directions they gave me were clear, and everything went smooth. Dr. Jacobs called me the evening after the surgery, as well as he gives you his personal number and you can call him with any questions anytime after the procedure. First glance after the procedure, gynecomastia was gone, but my chest did not look great. Like Dr. Jacobs said, every day, every week after the surgery the chest starts to shape and develop better and better. I was out of work for a week but I could of returned within three days. I had minimal to zero pain afterwards. For scars, I used Mederma cream, and it works like magic.

This was a life changing decision. If I can change one thing, I would of done it sooner without hesitating. Right now, five months later, I respect my body even more and I feel confident taking off my shirt.

Lastly, he is expensive, but you get what you pay for and I couldn't be happier with my outcome.
New York Plastic Surgeon