AmericanLipo Center: a Complete Ripoff - New York, NY

I went to American Lipo for liposuction of my...

I went to American Lipo for liposuction of my flanks, and upper and lower abs by Dr. Singer. During the consultation and on the day of surgery, he told me I could expect to lose everything I can pinch. To start, the surgery was very painful. I doubt enough anesthesia was used because I felt pain and burning the entire time. I toughed it out expecting results. That was not the case. I have nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I spent but some ugly scars in my belly button. (see photos attached) When I went back to see Dr. Singer, he rudely dismissed me by saying I needed to lose 50 pounds and recommended a weight loss clinic. If that was the case, why wasn’t it mentioned in my consultation before they took my money? I have made several attempts to correct the situation with American Lipo over the lsat 3 months. They gave me the run-around, scheduling and randomly rescheduling appointments. I had a consultation with another one of their doctors who agreed that Dr. Singer should have taken out more and that I really would benefit from a tummy tuck, not lipo. I came to an agreement with Mack, their office director to do a mini tummy tuck and redo the lipo at a reasonable additional fee. When it was time to schedule the surgery, the addition fee tripled. The entire consultation was spent bargaining with the finesse of a used car salesman as opposed to a medical procedure. I left feeling bullied and cheated by American Lipo. I would strongly warn everyone against using this company. They are only out to get your money and really do not care about their patients once they have it. My results speak for themselves. Take a look at my before and after pictures to see a real depiction of Dr. Singer’s work.
New York Plastic Surgeon