love my lips so much - New York

I had never had filler injections before so I was...

I had never had filler injections before so I was nervous about having the procedure done. I work in the entertainment field and it's not uncommon to see cases of the dreaded "duck lips." The thought of having overly plumped lips petrified me so I did my research, read reviews and considered whether I really wanted to take the chance. I was lucky enough to find Real Self and I began to follow Dr. Westreich's page for a full year before I decided to bite the bullet. And I'm so glad I did. I love, love my lips. I used to have fuller lips but as I got older they began to lose volume and putting on my red lipstick wasn't the same! Now I feel amazing and my red lipstick just pops!

Dr. Westreich went a little conservative the first time I had the procedure (with juvaderm.) I think we used a little over half a vial. The second time (restylane) he used just a bit more but still not the full vial. I'm really enjoying the way my lips look even more now (I love the fuller look.) They look so natural. Unless I tell them that I've had fillers most people don't have a clue which is what you should aim.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Westreich is now my doctor. Hand down! I trust him with my face! He's professional, knowledgeable, gentle and has a great bedside manner. I know when I say "Don't make me look crazy!" He won't! I also want to say his staff is fantastic. Debbie and Ossie are the best!