Finally Getting Rid of That Double Chin. New York, NY

So I finally decided I had enough of my double...

So I finally decided I had enough of my double chin and my saggy arms. I decided to try Kybella because it's supposed to be the best option out now
First the doctor examined me to determine if I was a good candidate and and much I would need to get injected into my chin. She explained the benefits in great detail. I had no questions after we talked and I'm not new to surgeries so it was nice for me to get all the answers I needed upfront. She had me take 800 mg of ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol for the pain bc she doesn't agree with using lydocain. She believes it has unnecessary and unpredictable side affects. I like that she looks out for the patients overall health. After the pain killers she put some dots on my neck where she was going to inject me. And then I had to numb my neck with an ice pack for about 15 mins. So now I'm getting scared and anxious. Is it that painful that I need all these things to prevent me from feeling the pain?
Well it started. She started injecting near my upper chin first and nothing. I mean I didn't feel anything at all so I relaxed. Next shot nothing so I relaxed a little more. Then she started getting closer to my neck and then the pain started. It was a mixture of burning and pinching I really can't fully describe it. Thank god the doctor moved fast bc before I had a chance to say stop it was all over.
About 5 minutes after she finished the procedure my neck was very swollen and a little red from the spots she injected me at but the pain was all gone. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable. She told me to take arnica, progesterone, and ice 10x a day to reduce the swelling.
She said I would need one to 2 more treatments. Right now I'm still swollen but I can actually feel the fat turning into liquid in my neck. It's so weird.

Still swollen

Hello so it's been a little over a week. My neck is still swollen. I was told that pulls be normal for up to 2 weeks. (It doesn't help that I didn't follow any post op instructions). It's still a bit tender but no pain. At one point I could actually feel the liquid fat moving in my chin. It was definitely a weird experience. My doctor said I will most likely need up to 2 more treatments.

Second round

Hello. Sorry for the lack of response. I forgot I set up this account with another email and forgot to check on it. But here is my update

Last week I had my second round. Dr Clark feels that's all I need. Most patients need between 2-4 rounds of injections. The second time the swelling was significantly less and I needed a smaller amount of injections as well. I'm Very happy about that. I am still slightly swollen but I have seen a major difference between my before and after pictures. I am extremely happy with my choice and would do it again in a second. I might actually consider doing Ultherapy with her as well after this. Since I lost the fat I would definitely like a little more tightening of the skin. Even though right now removing that small amount of fat under my chin has already made a huge difference. I ran into my ex husband and he told me I looked so much slimmer. ???????????? I was soooo happy.

Remember I'm still swollen. When that goes down I will post pictures of the results and how much fat left

Got a new treatment

So I know this has nothing to do with kybella but I also had cool sculpting of the abdomen done at this practice. I wrote another review. Please follow

So I am extremely happy with my results everything is gone. I would've never thought he treatment would have worked so well. Just to update when I went for my second treatment my doctor informed me that she is now charging by the vial instead of the treatment. That way it will be less expensive for her patients. She's awesome. How many doctors do you know are willing to do that for their patients.
New York Dermatologist

She was very attentive. She took the time to give me all the pros and cons and ensure this is something I always wanted to do. She has soft hands and she moves fast. I have already attended her office for laser hair removal and I will definitely recommend her. Still waiting on the final result of this procedure first to determine if I'm fully satisfied.