Bye Bye Double Chin! - New York

I've always had a double chin. It doesn't matter...

I've always had a double chin. It doesn't matter how thin I am, it will not go away. I always thought I would have to do liposuction or something to get rid of it until I heard about Kybella. Im 2 weeks post procedure and tracking my progress. Updates to come. I never took a before for myself, but I will get it from the doctor and post it in an update. I had a total of 25 injections and had one small bruise. It took about 5 minutes to complete and as the injections were being administered I felt some tingling along my bottom teeth. Ive noticed some tightening already more along the jawline, but still have some swelling and numbness in the center. As the swelling improves so has my numbness. I was a little shocked at how much swelling I had and had to wear a scarf to cover for about 4-5 days, but now it is barely noticeable unless I point it out.

12 weeks post 1st Kybella treatment

So here are my 12 week results from my 1st kybella treatment. I started to think that the treatment really didnt do much and was a bit skeptical. Well boy was I wrong when seeing my after photos! I couldn't believe just how big my double chin actually was. I just couldn't believe how great a result I got! I am going to do another treatment after the holidays and I should be able to say farewell to that double chin for good!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Magic hands! 25 injections and I barely felt a thing.