25 Year Old Woman, Genetic Gobble Chin. New York, NY

I had to get this procedure done as I can't stand...

I had to get this procedure done as I can't stand my profile and no matter how much I work out, I can't get rid of the double chin. It's been two days since I got my chin done. There's still embarrassing swelling. I'll give pictures. I didn't want actual surgery and the results have seemed okay so far with this procedure so I decided to give it a go. I had 15 injection sites and 1 1/2 viles.
Let me know your thoughts!

Update Day 8

Swelling is still there though is more bearable. I've been seeing some other people who got it done and I'm hopeful. It's hard and hot to touch, and still sore but doesn't seem as big or maybe I'm used to it.

Update day 10

2 weeks out

Still no improvement two weeks out. still bigger than when I started. Ugh.

18 days post

Still no change. Really don't know if this will work. Still swollen and fatter than when I started. Ugh.

23 days post

I'm seeing it going back to normal. It's not as swollen. Please give me your thoughts. It's still hard, lumpy, and numb though.

28 days post

No change in 5 days. don't see a difference.

36 days post

I have found no improvement what so ever. This has been horrible. So much swelling and so much money for nothing.

2nd procedure

I went in for another vile. I figured why not. Trouble swallowing hasn't been there at all. Swelling is back and have been using a compressor.

3 days post

Still chubby and gross. Will keep posting

Three weeks post 2nd treatment

I'm not sure still. What do you guys think?

I feel like I'm starting to see a difference...

... But I don't want to get my hopes up. Thoughts?
New York Physician