No More Sad Eyes and Splotchy Skin - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to see Dr. Misbah Khan in January for brown...

I went to see Dr. Misbah Khan in January for brown spots and to discuss under eye issues I felt I had. I felt uncomfortable with the way I looked and felt I looked old. No matter how much concealer I used, or how much sleep I had the night before, the darkness under my eyes never went away. I was very nervous about the idea of cosmetic surgery and was afraid I would no longer look like "me". Dr. Khan alleviated all those fears. She understood that I wanted the least invasive procedures possible and something with as little downtime as possible. She suggested Juvederm Ultra Plus because the results would last longer to fill in the hollowness under my eyes. I also felt like I had "bubbles" under my eyes that wouldn't go away with creams, ice packs or sleep. I came to find out that it was actually festoons due to fat herniation and no matter what I did they wouldn't go away without some help. So, it was decided that filler would be used for the hollowness and a small steroid injection to dissolve the festoons. Since I felt uncomfortable with brown spots left over from acne scarring, we would do 4 treatments of Fractional CO2 laser. This would also help with tightening of the skin under my eyes due to skin laxity. I took a deep breath and said "Let’s do this". There was just a sensation of a small pinch from the injections and I didn't feel anything else. Once the filler was done I saw immediately the darkness was gone. I felt much better about my eyes. I did notice that there was some redness and swelling for about a week after the injections, but nothing that wasn’t fixed with makeup. The laser treatment was a strange sensation, but the numbing cream helped. I did have redness and some swelling after the laser treatment but was told to expect that. Luckily with my schedule I have blocks of time off and was able to just relax after each treatment. I didn't go out the first two days because I was self-conscious of the redness, but was told by friends it just looked like sunburn. By the third day the redness was gone. There was a sandpaper feel to my skin but I kept moisturizers as per my instructions and had no problems. I just wish I had done this sooner. I will now only go to Dr. Khan for anything done to my face for cosmetic procedures. I have recommended her to many people and feel confident in saying she is the best in what she does.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing doctor. Nobody else will ever touch my face for any cosmetic procedures. Office staff is amazing and attentive.