27 Year Old Woman Suffering with Alopecia - New York

I went to Dr. Frank in August of 2014 to talk to...

I went to Dr. Frank in August of 2014 to talk to him about getting a hair transplant. I had suffered from hereditary alopecia for all of my adult years and I had tried miixidl and hair vitamins for years with very little result. When I went to Dr. Frank my hair was falling out a lot and he didn't recommend I go into a transplant right away and we need to control the degree of hair loss first. He put me on spironolactone and after months of taking it, I started to see my hair grow thicker and stronger. I still wanted to conceal the balding spots with a hair transplant and last month I had went in for one. It will still be a few months before I see the full results but I would 100% recommend Dr. Frank to any person who is interested in getting a hair transplant and professional's opinion. Now I just have to wait and see how my hair will grow. I am already noticing some positive results 3 weeks after the procedure.
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Frank knows this procedure very well and him and his staff were incredibly patient and answered all my questions. In his consultations, he was never rushed and would not try try to push a product or a procedure on his patients.