Fantastic Breast Reduction with Dr. Schulman, My Only Regret is How Long I Waited!!! - New York, NY

I have had gigantic breasts since I was in 5th...

I have had gigantic breasts since I was in 5th grade, suffering constant back pain & unwanted attention. Pre-op my breasts were a GG. The surgery was life-changing for me. Dr. Schulman did a fantastic job: I have great symmetry, nipple position, etc and most importantly, I am finally comfortable!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I can't begin to say how thrilled I was with my entire experience with Dr. Schulman. I was always afraid of the surgery (even though the lack of it was making me miserable and I was living in constant pain) - and it was only meeting Dr. Schulman, whom I had complete confidence and faith in, that got me over my fears to the results I desperately wanted. Another huge bonus was Dr. Schulman's surgical team. The anesthesiologist for my surgery was absolutely outstanding (many surgical patients often overlook that they are choosing a whole team when choosing a surgeon; you can have a great surgeon and if the anesthesiologist doesn't do a good job - well, we've all heard the horror stories on the news...). I'd had general anesthesia before and always had been completely knocked for a loop by it and had largely accepted that was just "normal" and spent days vomiting afterwards. Even though this was far and away a much longer surgery than any I've had before, I woke up from the surgery completely coherent and normal - and was never even nauseous! It really made me appreciate the difference of being treated by a first-rate anesthesiologist!! During the post-op period, I had questions and sometimes didn't know what was or wasn't cause for concern - and Dr. Schulman responded swiftly (even on evenings and weekends) and addressed every concern I had. Dr. Schulman was very patient and treated all of my concerns with care and consideration. It was an enormous relief to me that I found a surgeon who not only has outstanding surgical and aesthetic skills but who also was a kind, caring and responsive human being. I know so many people who felt they had to choose between a great surgeon and good person (and often chose surgical skill and put up with being treated in a high-handed, belittling manner throughout the process) - and I felt incredibly lucky that, in Dr. Schulman, I got both! The end result is that I finally have the normal-sized breasts of my dreams. Dr. Schulman did a masterful job and my breasts have great symmetry and nipple placement - and, most importantly, my back no longer hurts (I no longer live at the chiropractor). The surgery was life-changing for me and my only regret is that I let my fears keep me from doing it sooner. I am thrilled with my surgery and my choice of surgeon. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Schulman.