FL- New York, NY

I am 43 years old, I have extremely light, good...

I am 43 years old, I have extremely light, good skin but my lower face and neck are quite lose and droopy. I researched 4 Plastic Surgeons, 1 of whom I have for previous procedures and loved but Dr. Kassir uses muscle transfer as a filler and I really liked the idea of that since fat does has very mixed reviews and I have health issues so my PCP does not want me using any un natural fillers. Dr. K was the most expensive including the one I used for other procedure who is one of NY top PS. Ironically I picked him because I was looking forward to filling my NL folds which are extremely deep especially for my age. He convinced me to get my lips done as well and so I did. I stressed to him how much I was looking forward to the NL folds both the night before the surgery and the morning of because he said that he was not sure he was going to do it that I may not need it because the FL should lift out the depth. In the end he did the FL and not the NL folds and the lift if still very minimal and the depth of the folds are still very pronounced. ( I did stress that I want a natural look) When I see people they think I look the same. It is funny because I never cared about the lips but they got done . The ends on my mouth still go down a bit like a frown and I still have mild marionette lines and my neck is still pretty loose. I am trying to stay open because I could still be swollen and everything could look different at 3 months, 6 months and then a year.

Regretful

After 4 + months I am feeling regretful that I did not use my previous surgeon. My NL folds are still so deep the FL really did not affect it and I had paid for the muscle transfer to thm but it was not done. He thought the FL would do it but besides my own concern I 67 year old friend said they are deeper than anyone HER age. (I am 43). If you meet Dr. Kassir he is incredibly personable, charismatic and he will follow up exceptionally well. My issue was the actual procedure and the results. Like some others have mentioned if you are looking for a PS who will do what YOU are looking for and not what he wants go somewhere else.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir is extremely personable and I liked that he is an ENT as well as PS because he knows everything about the face and muscles etc. He spends a lot of time nurturing the relationship and I believe that he wants to do a good job. We had an issue because my body metabolizes lidocaine very quickly, which I had told him about, so feeling would come back while he was working and he worked hard to keep me numb. My results are very natural now but I am trying to give it time before I give a complete review regarding my results. He is extremely good with returning emails and being available at any time. Despite all the positives he did not really pay attention to what I wanted, my results are minimal and I regret not going to my original more experienced surgeon