CO2RE Intima Vaginal Rejuvenation - New York

I am thrilled to have found a provider who can...

I am thrilled to have found a provider who can help me with these health challenges that are currently extremely underserved! I saw a urologist for two full years to help with stress incontinence, with no avail. Pelvic floor surgery wasn't guaranteed to help my condition, so I have been hunting to find a procedure that would give me results. There have been other technologies released, but I was not overly impressed by the clinical info available and published. I have been to Dr. David Shafer's office before for other procedures so when I saw they were offering this, I was immediately interested. Dr. Shafer is both a very sweet man, and an incredibly intelligent clinician. It is hard to find this combination in a skilled practitioner. Dr. Shafer's extremely experienced staff member GraceAnne Svendsen was who explained the procedure at length to me, as well as performed the procedure on me. She is so sweet, knowledgeable and a true professional. I was not expecting to see results after one treatment.
I am now 3.5 weeks post first treatment and absolutely blown away by the results. I have seen about a 20% improvement in stress incontinence and about a 50% improvement in intimate feeling. As an added benefit, I am also seeing some cosmetic improvement in the area, which was not my goal but I am now ecstatic it is a "side benefit". I see marked improvement in pigmentation as well as laxity and overall skin irregularity improvement. Bravo Dr Shafer and his staff! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so delicate and explanatory during the entire process.
This is a 3 part treatment protocol so I am extremely eager to find what the next 2 treatments hold for me.
New York Plastic Surgeon