Sliding Genioplasty - Great Results. New York, NY

The experience with Dr. Jamali was amazing! His...

The experience with Dr. Jamali was amazing! His office is clean, staff is courteous and Dr. Jamali is a very skilled surgeon. I had this operation done a week ago and satisfied with the results. There is still some swelling which will resolve with time.

On the initial day of consult, Dr. Jamali took 2 xrays and we decided that sliding genioplasty would be a good improvement. I am traveling from Maryland so Dr. Jamali did a second consult over skype. He went over the xrays and showed me a tracing of my chin (before and after). Satisfied with the change - I decided to schedule the surgery.

The surgery was extremely quick (atleast to me). I didn't notice any numbness at all. There was some swelling but that is expected. Also my bottom teeth feel tight but that is getting better over time (last few days that has improved quite a lot and im only few days out of surgery).

To sum up:
* No numbness at all (chin and lip feel completely fine)
* Minimal swelling which is resolving
* I have a small bump on my jaw line but that is going away too (blood clot i assume)
* Bottom teeth feel a bit tight but its no problem
* Appearance looks a lot better
* Bottom lip is in a better position now. Before since I had horizontal and vertical small chin, it was curling out. That is no longer the case.
* Getting this procedure scheduled was a breeze. Staff is great.

I am happy to have gone with Dr. Jamali. The experience was great :)
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon