Sleep Apnea

After suffering with sleep apnea for years I...

After suffering with sleep apnea for years I decided to get a third opinion and was very impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of Dr. Jamali and his staff. I was advised to get braces in order to fix my cross bite and straighten my alignment. After 18 months of braces I was ready to have the surgery. The procedures I had done were LeFort Osteotomy and sliding genioplasty, which is basically upper jaw and chin surgery. The whole experience has been great. From the day of the surgery to today (post op day 11) I have no pain, I'm a little swollen but that's it. I feel great and I'm happy with the decision I made to have this surgery done.
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Jamali is a wonderful and talented surgeon and I credit him with how great I'm doing. He removed my wisdom teeth last year, and I was amazed at how fast and efficient he was. No pain and I didn't even have swelling! This year he did my surgery and his skills never cease to amaze me. He has excellent bedside manner and you can tell he truly cares about his patients. He is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend him!!