Chin Surgery. New York, NY

I found Dr. Jamali after reading an online review...

I found Dr. Jamali after reading an online review.
My concern was having a weak profile, even after having a chin-implant put in years earlier. After reading the review, I realised that I most likely needed chin or jaw surgery and not a chin implant. Meeting Dr. jamali was the best thing that ever happened and I wish I met him years earlier before my chin implant. Dr Jamili explained my options in great detail. He is extremely knowledgeable and a true expert in his field.

I decided to do Sliding Genioplasty and removing the implant.

The procedure in it self was a breeze, not much different then what I experienced with the chin Implant, ...even though the procedure it self is completely different and requires a much higher skill-set from the surgeon.

It is now 2 month's post-op, and i could not be more pleased with the outcome. My profile is 100% improved, and no longer weak. There is still some residual swelling, but the result is very natural.

I Highly recommend Dr. Jamali: First and foremost for his skills and expertise, Second for his Profesionalism, Third for his state of the art, high end office and equipment. You can't get any better tham him.
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

5 out of 5 stars. Excellent.