Got Rid of That Cellulite I've Always Had! - New York, NY

I used to never wear shorts or anything that...

I used to never wear shorts or anything that showed my thighs. I always had cellulite that I could never get rid of since the age of 40. Nothing I did worked! All the creams, treatments, etc. Finally, I was recommended by Dr. Giese to try Cellfina. After further investigation, I realized that this procedure is done all the time in Europe. I came in for the procedure and 30 minutes later, I was out the door. It took two weeks to heal, but by the third week, I started wearing shorts again. It wasn't just a physical transformation, I really appreciate the peace of mind and the positive energy I got, as a result. I really loved the procedure and recommend it to everyone I know. For me, it was absolutely worth it.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I really value and appreciate Dr. Giese. During the procedure, I felt that she was incredibly sensitive to me in making sure I was alright. She was also attentive to me after the procedure, making sure I was happy with everything. She is the ultimate professional.